Opportunities with WisCorps
- Visitor Services Coordinator (Full-time Headquarters Staff)
- Facilities Maintenance (Part-time Headquarters Staff)
- Myrick Park Center Event Staff (Part-time)
- Crew Leader (Fall Roving and Wetland Restoration Crews)
- Crew Member (Fall Roving and Wetland Restoration Crews)
- Community Enrichment Placement (1700-hour AmeriCorps Service)
Openings for fall!
Crew Members live and work together for the entire project season, working Monday-Friday with weekends off to travel and recreate as a group. Together, they complete projects such as: new trail construction, trail restoration, bridge/boardwalk construction, reforestation, and invasive species management.
Myrick Park Center Event Staff
Event Staff are the on-site point of contact for guests at Myrick Park Center during event reservations. They help with any facility questions, concerns, or needs that arise. Event staff ensure the space is prepped and clean prior to, during, and after events.
As a Crew Leader, you will be responsible for crew safety, ensuring high quality work, building community, crew work ethics, and personal development of the Crew Members, among other responsibilities. You must be comfortable with hard work in tough conditions commonly found living and/or working in the outdoors for weeks at a time.